PERSONAL PICKS FOR THE CONTEST

Addressing something disappointing

I have seen a very unfortunate onslaught of artists being gated from posting their designs because of the contest closing early, in fairness you could argue procrastination, although they couldn't even do that since it was closed early. IN MY DEEP HEARTED OPINION, they deserve a chance and I think the contest should be open for one more day to compensate for this mishap. ANYWAYS, ON TO THE PICKS!

KILLER CHARM

image.png

This is literally so funny to me, the person who made this deserves at least recognition cause that is so adorable I want to see this on hooks that is so amazing!

Survivor Charm

image.png

I think it's cute, who can't get enough of Dwight right?

SURVIVOR OUTFIT

image.png

This is really adorable, and though I wish they didn't go with the brown background, I think the outfit is great!

KILLER OUTFIT

image.png

Now unfortunately this one is victim to the closing of the contest early, HOWEVER, I LOVE THIS SKIN FOR GHOST FACE! it's not stealthy whatsoever, however, that is so cute, and I'd like to see ghosties crouching around like this.

Comments