The 40 (ish) perks I think will be apart of the big upcoming overhaul.
This is just more of a speculation/prediction thread more than a discussion, I want to see how badly (or potentially well) it ages as we get closer and closer to the perk overhaul
So, the number they gave us was 40 but they said that's not the final number.
For the sake of the thread, let's assume it's 40. Split 50/50 between both roles. That means 20 survivor perks and 20 killer perks. There are 204 perks in total, including Haddie & Dredge's perks.
Each list will start with the perks that were either mentioned/confirmed already. Worth nothing that a perk being mentioned doesn't necessarily guarantee it'll be changed, just that they are the most likely
Rest of the lists will be pure speculation on my part.
Survivor perks:
(Confirmed/Mentioned): Dead hard, Iron will, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, Self Care
(Speculation): Prove Thyself, Unbreakable, Deliverance, Spine Chill, Poised, Solidarity, Kinship/Camaraderie, Flip-Flop, Boon: Dark Theory, Smash Hit, Autodidact, This is Not Happening, Premonition, Sole Survivor & Visionary
Killer perks:
(Confirmed/Mentioned): Corrupt Intervention, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Pop Goes The Weasel, Hex: Ruin, BBQ & Chili.
(Speculation): Hex: NOED, Tinkerer, Lethal Pursuer, Oppression, Predator, Coulrophobia, Deathbound, Distressing, Dying Light, Fire up, Furtive Chase, Insidious, Monstrous Shrine, Deerstalker & Beast of Prey.
Some reasons why some perks are listed here:
Prove Thyself: If gen regression perks are going to be changed, then I think it's only natural they'll change the gen speed perk that has the most impact
Spine Chill: It's one of the most used survivor perks and completely cripples stealth killers which Behaviour seems to be making a lot of these days. Personally don't think it needs a change but hey - people run it for way more than just anti-stealth. That vault speed is nothing to scoff at imo.
Unbreakable & Flip-Flop: I have a feeling BHVR is going to rework slugging/the dying state & their associated perks to work differently. Not sure what or why, just a weird feeling
Kinship: BHVR has talked previously about how they are looking at some kind of 'anti-camping' measure and I have a sneaking suspicion the overhaul patch will include it. As such it is likely that this perk would be changed to better fit whatever change they make
Lethal Pursuer: if Corrupt is likely to receive a change of some kind I think this perk also will as well since they both serve a similar purpose/function.
Smash Hit: It's the worst exhaustion perk by a long shot. Difficult to use activiation condition. Even with it being 4 seconds you still don't gain a ton of distance. Pallet stuns are very unreliable compared to window vaults or dropping from a height.
Insidious: This might be the patch that kills insidious camping for good and gives the perk a healthier effect. If there's gonna be anytime for them to change it - I think it'll be in the overhaul.
Deerstalker: Again, sneaking suspicion that slugging as a whole is going to receive some kind of change.
So yeah, that's my list. If anyone wants to know why I put a certain perk on here feel free to ask. Half of them are perks I think are so good BHVR is looking at them and the other are perks that are so pathetically useless that they need a boil-over esque buff. Maybe not to that extreme but yeah.
Comments