The "Design a cosmetic" contest 2022 killed the links to submit a day early.

I really wanted a chance to submit my designs, I worked tirelessly to make my submission. So I visit the contest link today (The 22nd) to submit my drawing knowing the contest ends on the 23rd. Lo and behold, the link to the contest is dead...a day early.

I am beyond pissed, as this is probably my only chance to take part in one of the design contests, and I wasted 3 days on art I can't submit. Is it possible someone can fix the link? The rule page says the contest is still open.

Comments

  • It’s been reported by others as well, though none of the staff is working currently and you have to wait a bit for an official statement…

    (I think they will reopen/extend the submit links accordingly but no guarantee)

    keep an eye on their social media/here on the forums.

    @Spookybat8930 said:

    Title. You stated they was open till the 23rd and it closed on that afternoon and going to submit them today and nope.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H9SGRYE9LYKX/c6f0a783-2701-48bb-8e17-231ba618e549.png

    Can you please fix this, I spent all my free time since it opened trying to create some nice designs and now I can’t share them :(

    @MandyTalk @Peanits


  • I and a couple others made posts about this, I am hoping they extend it a day since they did say it was supposed to go to the 23, but who knows, we have to wait until tomorrow when everyone is back in the offices :(

  • Ah okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thanks for the info and quick reply!