Prestige during bloodhunt
With the upcoming rework to the grind reduction and changes to the prestige system it's a good time to get your characters prestegied.
Personally before hearing the rework only 1 survivor was p3 and about 4 were p1. For killer only 2 were p1. But knowing that prestige levels are linking to the perks on others I've been grinding to get everyone at least p1 which will help a ton. Looking at all the useless things on survivors that I never use makes me realize how many bloodpoints I've wasted on them.
For the grinding I've been playing survivors I never play as using their items, bp offerings and even cakes to help get more bp to get them to p1. I've only been doing survivor so far because I know I'll get way more bp with killer during the week.
For my main killers I'm going to just grandfather myself into p3 as they have to much stuff to actually use in one week. (641 cakes total).
The reason I'm typing this is because during this grind it has made me use perks, items and offerings that I NEVER use. I've had challenges of trying to escape or kill using perks no one ever runs except for in lower ranks or meme builds. And I love it!
By prestiging so many characters I've basically reset my game. I can see just how much better as a player I am when using the same perks I did when I first started compared to now. I know what to get more in my blood webs and I feel like my hard work will actually pay off now when the changes come.
To the devs thank you! Also to anyone who complains on this post...meep meep!
Comments