Wish there was meta perk lockdown experiment

Surely killers will camp/tunnel harder than usual.

And survivors will stick to generators and leave rather than going for saves.


But honestly I am so bored of this DH BT DS UB IW vs Corrupt Pop Pain Ruin meta.

I want to see more variety of perks being used and try some.

Comments

  • Me when I put meme builds on survivors: get tunneled out of the game or facecamped to death.

    Me when I put meme builds on killers: genrushed and outplayed by "e".

    Here's the reason why there's no variety of perks. I'm one of few people that still use weak perks on both sides, but not all people are willing to do so.

  • As you might know, Dead by Daylight’s META (most effective tools available) has been an ongoing topic of discussion for some time. Since the arrival of our SBMM system (skill-based matchmaking, also commonly referred to as “MMR/Matchmaking Rating”) we have heard concerns about an absence of variety within matches, with perk repetition often cited as a primary grievance.

    its not even planned just as an experiment..

    and ETA is later this summer