It would actually be interresting to get Englund Freddy with a differnt powerset, yeah. Maybe with some influence from pre-rework Freddy (Obviously redesigned to be less complete garbage though), like being able to see auras of sleeping survivors.
I’d love to see a Elm Street map and Robert Englund Freddy (he should’ve been used from the get-go imo), but I’d be happy with just a more classic Freddy look. Hated the CGI-looking version we’d gotten in the latest revision of the movies, but it made sense at the time given the marketing etc.
Having two Freddys with different powers but that look similar would.be confusing, and also repeating killers would also be saying that there are no ideas for new killers. I see that og Freddy fits only as a legendary skin.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would actually be interresting to get Englund Freddy with a differnt powerset, yeah. Maybe with some influence from pre-rework Freddy (Obviously redesigned to be less complete garbage though), like being able to see auras of sleeping survivors.
I doubt it would ever happen though.
So long as it has voice lines by Robert Englund and we get a Nancy Thompson Legendary for Quentin, I'm happy.
I would rather Robert Englund be the default, but I suppose that's the Copium speaking.
I’d love to see a Elm Street map and Robert Englund Freddy (he should’ve been used from the get-go imo), but I’d be happy with just a more classic Freddy look. Hated the CGI-looking version we’d gotten in the latest revision of the movies, but it made sense at the time given the marketing etc.
Having two Freddys with different powers but that look similar would.be confusing, and also repeating killers would also be saying that there are no ideas for new killers. I see that og Freddy fits only as a legendary skin.