It's well and good to announce things and theoretical goals, but the actual implementation often leaves much to be desired, so we'll see it when it comes.
Most of the proposed changes seem pretty good, though BHVR has a extremely strong track record of screwing things up or even just outright not delivering on promises.
The perk changes are the biggest point of doubt for me; I have zero confidence that they will handle them well.
I guarantee they will heavily nerf things that dont need to be nerfed at all, and things that desperately need major nerfs will get a slap on the wrist.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's well and good to announce things and theoretical goals, but the actual implementation often leaves much to be desired, so we'll see it when it comes.
Most of the proposed changes seem pretty good, though BHVR has a extremely strong track record of screwing things up or even just outright not delivering on promises.
The perk changes are the biggest point of doubt for me; I have zero confidence that they will handle them well.
I guarantee they will heavily nerf things that dont need to be nerfed at all, and things that desperately need major nerfs will get a slap on the wrist.