Add More yellow and purple powers in game

I want more yellow and purple powers killers or stuff , I want yellow and purple to be more noted down on paper, I very much like this concept of powers for both sides ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› more yellow and purple powers, slow and fast I guess or more types of powers please

Thank you

Comments

  • Exactly what do you mean by "yellow and purple" powers? Like do you want the powers to use those colours? Or some other reason?

  • Fast is yellow๐Ÿ’› and slow is purple ๐Ÿ’œ

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    Exactly what do you mean by "yellow and purple" powers? Like do you want the powers to use those colours? Or some other reason?

    After a minute, I came to the conclusion it has to be referring to Clown's bottles. As to what they actually are saying about it, I've got no clue. Though that may also be because it is currently 3am.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    Exactly what do you mean by "yellow and purple" powers? Like do you want the powers to use those colours? Or some other reason?

    Could they be referring to add-ons? Yellow and purple add-ons?

  • @foxmaster said:

    I want more yellow and purple powers killers or stuff , I want yellow and purple to be more noted down on paper, I very much like this concept of powers for both sides ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› more yellow and purple powers, slow and fast I guess or more types of powers please

    Thank you

    Lion-what.jpg

    ???

  • Clown is perfect

  • I like ๐ŸŸข and ๐ŸŸฃ combo personally