Suggestion on a change to coup de grace
I think coup de grace would be a lot better perk if the lunge was reduced from 70/75/80% to something smaller but at the same time, the token system as it relates to gens done be removed and changed to a token system based on hooks.
What I mean is making it a like Dying Light where if you hook someone who isn't the obsession, you gain like a 5% lunge (that you don't use per slug like you currently do) and for every hook of survivors who are not the obsession so long as the obsession isn't dead, you keep gaining more and more of a lunge bonus. I think that would be a very fair buff and would help not only the Twins but Tier 1 Michael, Ghostface and other killers with short range lunge attacks.
The one problem I guess would be Tier 3 Michaels and Freddy being overpowered. But the way it's set up now, it rewards killers for gens getting done (which is rewarding them for failing) instead of rewarding them for good play (getting hooks) like Dying Light does.
Comments
Well what if that the case you can get 1-2 tokens or 9 tokens being less reliable.