Anyone having trouble with the trivia BP codes from the email?

I got a code in my email from the DBD marketing thing for getting the trivia questions correct yesterday, but when I tried to redeem it, it said the code was already redeemed. Then my bf tried his as well and got the same problem.

Fast forward to today, we both received replies to the same email with ANOTHER BP code, which again, for both of us, did not work. Is anyone having the same issue? Or is it just us?

Comments

  • One of them worked, the other one didn’t for me. But I also got them hours apart from each other and I don’t know which one should’ve come first.

  • I been having trouble with the trivia all the codes I received have been invalid. I have tried everything to the dashes upper case letters though it sends the code lower case can anyone help?

  • @Marcosis said:

    I been having trouble with the trivia all the codes I received have been invalid. I have tried everything to the dashes upper case letters though it sends the code lower case can anyone help?

    BHVR already made a statement a couple days ago saying they were working on a fix

  • good to hear! Thank you for clearing this up darkcloudlink