Is something wrong with Nurse

When I face her she basically hits me before she comes out of her blink so is this a glitch or basically hit validation being bs again.

Comments

  • Same, but I expect its just latency issue and on her end it looks fine.

    At least I hope thats the case because its not every single time, just with some nurses

  • I read somewhere that, as Nurse, if you hold M1 during the blink itself, you’ll lunge on the first possible frame. Evidently, the first possible frame is before she’s even fully appeared.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I read somewhere that, as Nurse, if you hold M1 during the blink itself, you’ll lunge on the first possible frame. Evidently, the first possible frame is before she’s even fully appeared.

    Not true. I tested this with @Mr_K and you can clearly see the Nurse appear before she is able to hit (or even begin lunging for that matter) you whilst on a stable connection. It has to be a latency issue.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I read somewhere that, as Nurse, if you hold M1 during the blink itself, you’ll lunge on the first possible frame. Evidently, the first possible frame is before she’s even fully appeared.

    You can do the hold m1. It's a somewhat recent change, because Nurse needed a buff, of course.

    However, the invisible lunge is a bug that she always had and that seems to have been exacerbated by the re-code pass the devs did on her. Being able to lunge immediately probably just makes the bug visually worse when it occurs.

  • @Bwsted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2963590#Comment_2963590

    You can do the hold m1. It's a somewhat recent change, because Nurse needed a buff, of course.

    However, the invisible lunge is a bug that she always had and that seems to have been exacerbated by the re-code pass the devs did on her. Being able to lunge immediately probably just makes the bug visually worse when it occurs.

    This is also false information. Nurse has always been able to immediately lunge out of a blink by holding the lunge button. People seem to confuse what the recent change actually did: fix a bug where she wasn't able to do this. And as we all know, bug fixes are not buffs.