Flashlights can’t aim
On PS4 75% of the time when I aim my flashlight it stays aimed at the floor and won’t go up plz fix this
Tagged:
Pending
On PS4 75% of the time when I aim my flashlight it stays aimed at the floor and won’t go up plz fix this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its the same on Xbox One S
Yes I'm having this issue as well on PS4.
Having this issue on ps4 as well. Also happens with deathslinger’s gun where I aims down sights but the gun doesn’t move to aim down sights. I can’t use the gun and am stuck zoomed in until I get stunned.