Xbox - Permanent Wiggle Stage

Step 1: Booted game

Step 2: Played as survivor in public match

Step 3: Started then quickly stopped cleansing a totem

Step 4: Opened a chest

Step 5: Went AFK for about 1 minute

Step 6: Trickster used their ability to down me going through both health states and picked me up

Step 7: After walking towards a hook for a few meters, my wiggle stage character teleported off of the killer and was floating in the air. I was still able to wiggle (infinitely), my teammates were able to heal me as if I was in dying state, the killer could not hook me, my teammates could not perform a pallet save as the killer could not get stunned while this was occurring, and after my teammates healed me from the dying state that I suppose only they could see, I was able to control my character that was still floating in the air (while wiggling).

Character played: Meg Thompson

Perks played: Dead Heard, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, and Iron Will

Map Played: Fractured Cowshed

Frequency of the issue: It has only occurred to me one time

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • There are hacks similar to this but also bugs/exploits regarding picking up while doing specific killer abilities, namely if you rev your chainsaw as billy and pickup on the same frame a lot of weird stuff happens such as being able to move while hooked, and being completely unable to be saved.