Who will you priorities prestiging before it's changed?
So it dawned on me that if I want my standard builds for all new characters I need to prestige certain characters regardless if I want to prestige them or not(or wait for the new shrine). Note that some of these perks may get completely changed so it is a risk to prestige for a perk that may not be something you want to use anymore.
For survivor the obivous picks are Laurie, Bill, David and Jake. I'm already in the process of David anyway to celebrate his tome. Bill is on my list for unbreakable mainly as it goes with a few build choices power struggle build/sould guard build and general anti-slug build. Laurie for ds but I do like her p3 cosmetics and Jake for iron will.
My must used meme builds on other survivors includes Power Struggle(Elodie) Windows(Kate), Adrenline/Sprint Burst(meg), Autodidact(Adam), Empathy(claudette), Blast Mine(jill) and Flash bag (Leon). Thus waiting for them to be on the shrine is something I do consider an option or slowly p3 them eventually.
With Killers I struggle cause I have my mains already p3, and I'd rather just level up a killer regularly if I'm not going to use them often. The only one I'm considering if Legion as they've become a semi main of mine. Myers aswell to make sure i have a STBL on m1 killers.
Comments
Since the reward isn't going to be cosmetics I'm not going to bother prestiging anyone. I'm sure they have a cool reward for those that do but I already prestiged the characters I'd care to get a reward for. I'd rather get BP into my other characters without prestiging and keep the event items/offerings I've hoarded over the years.
David and Cannibal are my priorities. Assuming We're Gonna Live Forever and Barbecue and Chili retain their point bonus effects I'll be able to have them at Tier III whoever i play.
Beyond that my goal is get anyone not already at 50 to 50. This is mostly just my non-main survivors.
That way I can have every perk on everyone at tier I, at least.
Adam, Bill, Ash, Sadako, Pig, and Wraith because they're almost to P3. Next would probably be Nurse, Billy, Pinhead, Jonah and Yoichi.