Haddonfield
Cool map, could have been smaller,
All 5 gens could have been in the small shack perhaps,
and the map could have been as big as a Coal Tower main building.
Cool map, could have been smaller,
All 5 gens could have been in the small shack perhaps,
and the map could have been as big as a Coal Tower main building.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One generator only so the Killer has a better time patrolling it. I think it'll solve my issue when I play a low tier Killer. (Even a S tier Killer because I'm bad.)
Anything was better then old Haddonfield especially in the killers pov
I think one house on the street would’ve done it
nah if it has street it's too big