Toolbox bug + Streetwise persistence
So, there's 2 minor bugs that are easy to fix or not important whatsoever.
I am on Xbox One.
The toolbox used to do this on Haddenfeild only, but seems to be a massive problem when using speed increasing addons. However to fix this issue for the time being drop the toolbox & pick it back up.
Second issue I've noticed is with streetwise, I was playing against an Oni in the Yamoka estate with a bunch of what seems to be very new players some had very low gamer score suggesting it's a child who doesn't have access to a ton of games which is fine but I don't care for crouch walking Jakes, Dwights or whatever but I decided to spectate to see how bad it was going after 2 gens got done and a meg who played semi decent. I was the only one running streetwise for the added bonus of Gen Rushing the killers which is whatever every killer seems to have played poorly today so I wanted to get into higher MMR. During the spectate scene I noticed that when Jake was near the hook I died on, streetwise activated even though I wasn't in the match playing but I was spectating however due to frustration I blocked the player to not play with them ever again so I cannot confirm if it's a spectating thing only or if streetwise persists until I leave the match entirely.
To give a TL;DR about the Streetwise it seems to persist after death but I can't confirm if it's only a specator issue or something else although I can confirm I've encountered this when a Nea who was using it died from a mori kill although I cannot confirm she left the match fully & wasn't spectating.
Comments