Victor and Stairs, Twigs , and small rocks.
I've been trying to do the twins challenges and a daily I had.
And the amount of times victor has died while pouncing on a stair case, or landing on a small rock, or even a little bump in the sand on eyrie is just frustrating.
It must be a recent thing to because I don't remember it being this bad when I used to main them.
Comments
Me when I land a Victor pounce: Man I love the Twins, this is so fun
Me when I miss a Victor pounce: rage
Nope it's been like that since their ptb
They should really add some duration to the start of the lung that makes it so you slide off your surroundings for like 0.3 seconds. That way you can't bump instantly after pouncing, it might even add some cool sliding around wall plays as a 2ndary buff for more skilled players.