So Ready for the Meta Changes
The anniversary stream was great throughout but what caught my attention the most was they recognized issues with the META and how it is hurting the game and plan to overhaul it. The meta has been too strong for a long time. My jaws literally hit the bottom of the floor when they said 40 perks! I hope they fix it so stacking slowdown is not possible or they remove slowdown altogether. Nothing is worse than seeing your gen return to zero percent from a barrage of slowdown perks. The new Prestige sounds awesome and a new dating game? Wow. I can't wait to see what they plan to do.
Comments
I'm looking forward to it as well.
It needs to be done properly, and they also need to consider WHY those perks are meta in terms of the baseline changes that end up coming with it. But if it's done well then this is going to be great for the game I think.
Hey Sluzzy.
Meta is boring, true. But they will add something to killer's basekits. So be ready for base-kit slowdown.