Can we possibly get a new cosmetic from the Halloween franchise?
I just recently watched the recent Halloween movies and I was wondering if its possible to get some new cosmetics for Laurie and/or Myers.
I just recently watched the recent Halloween movies and I was wondering if its possible to get some new cosmetics for Laurie and/or Myers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I depends heavily on the license holders and as far as i know DbD only has the licensing for the first movie only and there might be complex rights between different movies… I guess it’s more likely than ever getting Nightmare on Elm Street stuff, at least we got one outfit for Myers and Laurie after release for the shop. But I wouldn’t hold my breath for more.
Ight, thanks mooks.