New Prestige Rewards

I'm aware of the new prestige system coming & what you won't lose, however I would like to have a suggestion for characters I want to prestige, but will have to lose stuff in order to progress. I'm talking about in my case anniversary cake offerings, however I speak for veteran players who've been playing this game longer than I have, previous anniversary offerings, map offerings, event offerings, bouqet offerings etc. Would it be possible for everyone to get these items back in their inventory after the new prestige system is in place? I'm aware a lot of these offerings & specialty items are no longer in commission, but to just have them in your charaters' inventory as a little memorium for how long people have played DBD whether that's back in 2016, or 2019 (like myself). I know the new system is already in place, but as a consideration, for everyone that had to lose everything with old prestige system, can this be a compensation since apparently our reward wont be cosmetic?

20220517215953_1.jpg


Comments