Nintendo Switch/ DBD LIVE STREAM
In the live stream there was a lot of mention of quality of life changes but heard nothing for switch. I have the game on PS4 and Nintendo and the port and optimization is a huge bummer on switch. How can this game keep pushing forward if it doesn't address these major concerns? And also cross progression? This game would be huge and amazing on Switch but the graphics and no cross saves ultimately kills the experience having to grind over again for everything.
To be fair I'm very happy to hear a 2nd Resident Evil chapter with Ada Wong and my favorite Rebecca Chambers! I'm so stocked she's coming into the game and Wesker but I remember last year when I joined this game around the time Resident Evil got announced and the game was miserable and in a buggy state so I hope that doesn't happen again.
Also DBD dating simulator??? How does the community feel about this LOL.
Side Note for RE fans:
Do you guys think Rebecca Chambers being added to DBD was a capcom thing? If so do you think it links to the leaks for Revelations 3 and Ada as well for the Village DLC?!
Comments
If they were to add Rebecca and Ada it would make a ton of sense. Not only are they both og re characters but Ada helps to promote the RE4 remake.
Is RE4 Remake really their next project?! I know it's been leaked but personally I would of liked an RE0, Code Veronica remake or the Switch Timed Exclusive game instead because RE4 is overrated in my books and doesn't need a remake.