RIP dunking

The new Mori mechanic sounds good, but I really enjoy slam dunking the last survivor in the hatch, and it sounds like I won't be able to do that anymore because I'll auto Mori them.

I'm also wondering what happens if I have all remaining survivors slugged; do I auto Mori when I try to pick the last one up?

Comments

  • How are they the "last one" if everyone is slugged? the other ones need to be dead.

  • To clarify my question: last 2 survivors are slugged. I hook 1, and he dies. Will I auto Mori the other when I try to pick him up?

  • On a total tangent I’d love to see a perk which gives a killer a boost if they slam a carried survivor to the ground. 😄 Something like nearby props are broken (e.g. gens, pallets, walls), nearby other survivors are injured and/or scream, and maybe the slammed survivor is Broken for a while and has their recovery bar set to zero. Call it “Let The Bodies Hit the Floor” and done!