No update for me....
So I bought the dlc on the drop at 12, and never got the steam update.... So I can't play the game. What do I have to do to get it? Ive logged out of steam, restarted steam, and restarted my pc. wth
So I bought the dlc on the drop at 12, and never got the steam update.... So I can't play the game. What do I have to do to get it? Ive logged out of steam, restarted steam, and restarted my pc. wth
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I bought DLC's there was no update needed. Just launch your game and check if you have the new stuff lol