So no one has mentioned about the dating sim
If you didn't get notified on it or something yes DBD is making a dating sim I'll say this I don't know how to feel about it.
If you didn't get notified on it or something yes DBD is making a dating sim I'll say this I don't know how to feel about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do we have to be a backer on patreon to get the latest build or are they going to offer it free on pornhub games like all the other wierdo dating sims?
Asking for a friend lol.
Jokes aside, If that's your thing go for it, but man is it a wierd idea. DBD is already becoming a joke why double down on that.
Was very excited for it, for obvious reasons
Now knowing that I can't go on a beach date with my husband I have no more interest in it