Suggest Buffs/nerfs for The Legion (KEEP IT SHORT AND SWEET, NO Waffle)

Share your ideas as to what this killer needs. Vote up if you agree. Lol if you disagree with each point.

Devs need to know as much as they can in order to meet the needs of the dbd community. 

Comments

  • Multiple hits in frenzy should be more lethal. A psychopath who has a lust for stabby stabby shouldn't be like "ok I stabbed you 2 times, I need a rest" 

    Chain attacks shouldn't have a cap of 2 hits then power drained.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    Share your ideas as to what this killer needs. Vote up if you agree. Lol if you disagree with each point.

    Devs need to know as much as they can in order to meet the needs of the dbd community. 

    Why can't I join?

  • Nothing as yet as it has been less than 24h.

  • The double stun is the Nurse Swipe & Stun allll over again