Why no new generic perk for survivors?

When I heard killers had a new generic perk I was hoping survivors would get one too. But unfortunately we didn't.

Why not? it would have been nice. I personally wanted another boon totem, and I'm hoping the make a boon totem that increase luck and or bloodpoints.

Comments

  • Boon: I'm Broke

    For every second you stand within the boon's range, receive 50/75/100 blood points that aren't capped.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Boon: I'm Broke

    For every second you stand within the boon's range, receive 50/75/100 blood points that aren't capped.

    That would be great. The name would probably be change but that should definitely be a generic survivor perk

  • It's disappointing, but survivors already have more Perks than killers do. It sucks that you have to buy a character to get any boon totem or wait until it shows up in the shrine, but not much we can do about it.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2956736#Comment_2956736

    That would be great. The name would probably be change but that should definitely be a generic survivor perk

    Boon: We're gonna farm forever

  • Well, if you're concerned about pure numbers, survivors got double the generic perks that killers did when the Stranger Things perks were made generic, so it holds up on that end.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Well, if you're concerned about pure numbers, survivors got double the generic perks that killers did when the Stranger Things perks were made generic, so it holds up on that end.

    You do have a point. But I feel there definitely should he more generic boon perks

  • Because the devs are killer sided

  • @legacycolt said:

    Because the devs are killer sided

    True

    (This post was sponsored by Laurie pfp users)