Which Killer has the most satisfying ability?

I like all of them, personally, but I want to hear other people's opinions.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wanted to vote demo and nemesis here because shred is so nasty and whip is really nice for survivors who like to linger at unsafe loops. However, the sound that punishment of the damned makes on hit is just perfect.

    I almost grouped them together, but that sound alone is what made me not.

  • Nothing feels better than seeing a cocky survivor running right into a big brain bear trap. Almost makes up for how bad Trapper feels most of the time.

  • I'm a dirty enjoyer of denying people's actions.

    Maybe Doctor is a boring m1 killer, but hell it's so satisfying to deny something survivors were about to do

  • The Trapper gives the best feeling when your well placed trap works.

  • Definitely Trickster for me.

    The sound of the knife hits, the sound of his electric bat, the satisfaction of hitting your knives consecutively, the sound of activating main event, the moans of exhilaration after he cancels it ๐Ÿฅต definitely top tier for me and I love everything about it.

  • I find the Huntress really satisfying, especially when the survivor is about to be able to hide behind something, or run into the Shack and you snipe them down. <3 That's why I main her.

  • Vroom Vrooming from a ways a way is SO satisfying!

  • It is super tasty when you line up a good shot with Pyramid Head just by listening to the survivor on the other side of a wall, and recently I've been getting into his flicks and oh my god nothing in life is more satisfying than nailing a tricky hit in a loop with an on point flick.

  • Landing a perfect possessed chain to cancel the box being solved

    ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    Definition of a pure refined dopamine hit right there


  • @Brokenbones said:

    Landing a perfect possessed chain to cancel the box being solved

    ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    Definition of a pure refined dopamine hit right there

    Honestly, I don't understand how to get chains to hit, they just curve too little for me to hit people. People have called me a bad Pinhead. XD