Previous Rift Rewards
I just realized that I totally missed out on the Punk Rebellion outfit for Nea. If I didn't complete the rift, did I completely miss out on the outfit? Is there no way to obtain it now?
So bummed.
Tagged:
Mod
I just realized that I totally missed out on the Punk Rebellion outfit for Nea. If I didn't complete the rift, did I completely miss out on the outfit? Is there no way to obtain it now?
So bummed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The outfit will be in the store eventually.
Rift cosmetics may appear in the store starting 6 months+ after that Rift has closed; 6-12 months is usually the average, but it could potentially be longer than that. I definitely know how you feel, I have friends that missed parts of that outfit and are anxiously waiting to get what they missed, and one killer outfit I missed out on in an earlier rift I had to wait anxiously for to be in the store to buy (and it did and I got it and a mental happy dance ensued lol).
I came into the game halfway through the rift with the never stop slashing legion outfit. I never got a piece of it but I want it so badly. I loved seeing it in game and wish for it so much...