What is your favourite Killer meme build?
I'm looking for ways to have more fun with killer, and decided my best bet is meme builds. Myself, I like to run Rancor, Nemesis and Furtive Chase for some good old Rancor roulette.
I'm looking for ways to have more fun with killer, and decided my best bet is meme builds. Myself, I like to run Rancor, Nemesis and Furtive Chase for some good old Rancor roulette.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think all the meme builds I used to run got removed at this point...
There's two that i really enjoyed:
Technically speaking both are still possible, but they are more clunky now. Cosplaying as a Survivor doesn't really make a whole lot of sense if you can not disguise as them anymore and the debuff Doc is a lot less usable since you no longer get a consistent madness increase for being near him.