So what this picture mean, sometimes it's red and my game lag a lot
It's this picture
Sometimes it's red and my game lag I come back to back thank you
It's this picture
Sometimes it's red and my game lag I come back to back thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Connection Issues. Could be the servers, could be your internet, depends on if others around you are having the same issue.
It means your ping is high.
This picture means that devs should prevent you from ruining gaming experience from other players, esp if you play Huntress, Nurse or Nemesis.
I played just nurse never huntress or nemesis, and when that happens it's with plague and i ask to the other person and they don't see lag
When it's white like that you're fine, but once it turns red, you're about to get rubber banded worse than a middle school lunch table. I have to run my console and PC off a hotspot and it sucks!