Problem with killer challenge while playing Myers

I had a problem with "Exposed target" challenge from the tome 11, lvl II. It need to hit 4 survs with a your weapon (standard atack I suppose) while them being exposed. After a match playing with Myers and making around 6-8 exposed hits, I hadn't got any progress.

Here's step by step guide:

Step 1 : Boot DBD on PC

Step 2 : Choose "Exposed target" challenge in second level of 11 tome.

Step 3 : Play as "The Shape" in a public match

Step 4 : Hit survs 6-8 while on tier 3 (the only source of exposed effect in this match)

Step 5 : Notice there's no progress in challenge after a match.


Also some additional info:

  • played on Springwood
  • my perks were: Enduring, I'm all ears, Coup de Grace and Spirit Fury
  • Add-ons: Mirror shard and Judith journal.

If there's any need, I'll provide you with any additional info necessary.

Thanks for help in advance.

KushTann

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same For Me With Michael Myers. 

    Platform: Steam

    Map: Family Residence

    Perks: Enduring, Tinkerer, Corrupt Intervention, Corrupt Intervention

    Add-ons: Dead Rabbit, Hair Bow

  • Same with me. Was coming to report it.

    Platform: Steam

    Maps: Springfield and Wretched Shop

    Perks: BBQ and Chili, Agitation, Scourge Hooks: Floods of Rage, Scourge Hooks: Pain Resonance

    Add Ons: Hairbow and Memorial

  • Happened for me as well. Played the next game as Ghostface and got the challenge.

    Platform: Steam

    Map: Rancid Abattoir

    Perks: Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ and Chili, Coup de Grace

    Add Ons: J.Meyers Memorial and Dead Rabbit