Survivors and the chains
I'm talking about when a survivor is hit by a chain they pull it by the looks of it basically forcing the chain off or better yet yanking the chain out which means one thing why haven't they been injured yet by the chains because I don't think yanking pieces of metal out of you and basically ripping your skin open will make you well not bleed.
Note this is a joke post it's not supposed to be taken seriously.
Comments
🙄🙄🙄
Having an axe going through your back twice, then having a meathook going through your lungs, being violently pulled off said hook and then just being able to walk it off is a daily occurence in DbD.
It ain’t exactly the most realistic game out there, and that’s perfectly fine.
I work with pallets. If I could reduce one to splinters in two kicks then having one fall on top of me wouldn't slow me down in the slightest.
especially one that is already on the floor, and pushed down with scrawny survivor arms.
I'm pretty sure the lore states that the entity enhances/alters the physiology of the survivors so that they can survive things that humans typically wouldn't survive.