Tiny grind reduction blood web change

If there's a perk in the blood web which is consumed by the entity, that perk should not be able to appear for the next 2 bloodwebs unless there are no other options. Only 4 perks can show up on the bloodweb, so when I intentionally avoid a perk and it just keeps on showing up when there could be one I actually want in that place, it's pretty annoying. This change would remove many webs worth of points needed to get the perks you want

Comments

  • The other thing I'd add to that is if you don't want to take a perk you don't have to. For example, I was levelling Huntress and could only take the orange huntress lullaby perk because all other options were eliminated, which means now it appears anywhere else even though I do not want it and don't want to use it. Maybe things will change but I hated being forced to take something that I knew would be a problem later.

    Honestly more then that, I'd like to sell addons and offerings for 25% of their bloodpoint value. I hate clutter and I'm never going to use most of these things. I don't like using addons, but some do I get it.