Knock out bug or potential cheating?

Currently just played a game against a twins player who was using knock out. Thought it was an unusual pick for someone playing twins but after a while, I noticed that knock out was being applied when they were downing with Victor. Not sure if this is an unintentional bug or not but I'd love to know if anybody else has experienced this or if perhaps they were cheating

Comments

  • I made a bug report abt this as well

    I don't think it's cheating

    @Brokenbones said:

    Platform: PC

    Description: Played a game against a Cannibal who had the perk 'Knockout' which it's description reads: "Survivors put into the dying state by basic attacks aren't revealed" however during this match I noticed that whenever anybody got downed with the chainsaw, their aura was hidden.

    He was running no addons, which means this shouldn't have occured

    Steps to reproduce:

    Try using Knockout with Cannibal's Chainsaw and see if the auras are hidden. I don't know if it's a bubba specific bug or if it's all killers

    How often: N/A


  • @Brokenbones said:

    I made a bug report abt this as well

    I don't think it's cheating

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/323342/pc-knockout-may-be-bugged

    Ah good to know, figured it was a bug but you never know with this game sometimes lol