@not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.
@not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.
@se05239 said: @not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.
I mean, its most likely a headpiece. You can probably choose not to equip it and stick to the regular Clown face.
@se05239 said: @not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.
I mean, its most likely a headpiece. You can probably choose not to equip it and stick to the regular Clown face.
I am well aware that it is a head piece but that doesn't change my opinion. I am personally in love with the whole "Bad Santa" concept and the only thing that's stopping me from getting the whole set is that nose.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally a hair for Nea I actually want
@not_Queen Could you please tell whoever designed the "Bad Santa" outfit for Clown to remove that obnoxious red nose? Like, I rather have him having large rosy cheeks than a massive red nose. Santa's Reindeer Rudolf got a bright red nose, not Santa himself. Even someone as Clown would know that.
I mean, its most likely a headpiece. You can probably choose not to equip it and stick to the regular Clown face.
I am well aware that it is a head piece but that doesn't change my opinion. I am personally in love with the whole "Bad Santa" concept and the only thing that's stopping me from getting the whole set is that nose.
I'm really starting to think these "leaks" are on purpose. How can they keep screwing up every time they do a public test beta for a new killer?
Fingergun Ace in the ugly sweater picture lol