Post a Clip You Really Like From The Past 5 Years.
We're coming into the 6 year of DBD and I wanna know what's one of your guys favorite clips or games you've ever had for yourself in DBD through out the past 5 years? Here's some of my favorite moments. What are yours?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1447806484?filter=highlights&sort=time
https://www.twitch.tv/p1zzaduffy/clip/ObliqueAgileOctopusStrawBeary-oJdEWxcV1HCSKvTW
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1470314172
https://clips.twitch.tv/FairBetterHumanBCouch-MrETRqS4XnczC4wO
Comments
I have not my own clips but i miss to play with Old Freddy. :( My good old boy.
This one never fails to crack me up
Funny CJ
Kinda dumb but hilarious play against a Twins
The stars have aligned for Nemesus
More tombstone shenanigans
Btw. that triple hit with POTD was sick lol
this is it
That clip is just perfect, the traps taking forever, the pallet dense wasteland of old house of pain, the god rays that the old flashlight used to emit, and of course Cote being the one on the receiving end.
https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulVainBoarPipeHype?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api
I actually created a post way back then because I didn't know if this was bannable or not (I was The Legion)
still made for a funny clip
omg that developer clip was good but ruined by the music added
killers complain about flashlight when its was that strong back in the day
I can see why you thought that could be bannable I probably would've been confused to.