New Legion is A tier, easily

So I was already maining Legion. To me, he's the most fun killer and I never agreed that he was bad. I always performed very well with him, but this rework is INSANE!!! The never sleep pill + mischief list is a god combo and it's a brown and yellow addon so they're super easy to accqire. I get my 4 chain plus 5th hit down EVERY TIME I use frenzy with this addon combo. The increase in speed per hit is really, really nice. The only time I've struggled a bit was on Fractured Cow Shed because it's insanely huge, but even then pulled out a 4k multiple times. I've always loved Legion and this rework is just amazing especially with these addons. He makes CoH completely useless(I don't even snuff the totems) and being able to down someoned AND get frenzy back immediately after makes SWF waaaaaayyyy less of a threat. Just slug and force all other three to mend, then with the addons after they have mended, get another down due to chaining! It's super easy to keep everyone injured and if you're smart with your chaining, can catch even a god tier looper with your 5th hit being able to vault so quick. I HOPE he doesn't get a nerf. He is in a really good spot now. I thought he was fine before, but this rework is amazing!!!

Comments