What do you think is the rarest P3 to see?
Just characters people already don't play as often, then you load into a lobby and see a madman who p3'd them. Who is it for you? Tapp for me.
Just characters people already don't play as often, then you load into a lobby and see a madman who p3'd them. Who is it for you? Tapp for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ash
Quentin
Jonah
Definitely Quentin and Freddy. They suffer from not many players liking them xD
That is to say, When I see p3 Quentins, i fear them, they're usually so cracked ;-;
Survivor:Jeff's are Rare & when i see one it puts a smile on my face but one of the P3 varitety is like finding a legandary shiny pokemon
Killer:Twins("They are aboslute monsters")
Survivor: Quentin, Jeff, Jonah, Tapp.
Killer: Twins, Freddy, Doctor, Hag.
Survivor: Adam, Jeff, Tapp. I think i only saw a P3 Adam once in my life and Jeffs and Tapps are so rare to me that i didn't even see one yet
Killer: Twins
I think Adam as survivor and Twins as killer.
Well I’m proud to be one of about five p3 twins that main them and use the p3 outfit