is bbq and chili bugged?
I played nearly a perfect game and the score screen only showed 38k bp. is it just a visual bug? i didnt do the math on how much i actually got.
I played nearly a perfect game and the score screen only showed 38k bp. is it just a visual bug? i didnt do the math on how much i actually got.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope this is just a visual bug.😥
@GamerEzra i think it happens whenever i use hollow shell. Its happened multiple times today
You should count the amount of BP you get after the match with BBQ and see if it's bugged tbh. This would be a terrible bug if it's not just visual.