Can you give us the date about the new MMR coming
It's unplayable in killer, I'm a baby killer and i played against high MMR survivor (almost a team swf) so unplayable and same in survivor
It's unplayable in killer, I'm a baby killer and i played against high MMR survivor (almost a team swf) so unplayable and same in survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The MMR changes they talked about have been live for a small while now
I feel like Matchmaking is worse then before they ''improved'' it. I just want the ''old'' ranking system back.😥
Unless they announce further changes during the Anniversary Stream, there are no changes forthcoming. The changes they discussed in the Dev Blog were sent to live a day or two later.