Keep getting stuck in grab animation
This is the second time this has happened to me since the latest update, I go for the grab animation and just get stuck like this until the end of the match. I can still get blinded also.
Tagged:
Pending
This is the second time this has happened to me since the latest update, I go for the grab animation and just get stuck like this until the end of the match. I can still get blinded also.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also had stuck animation after the 5.7.0 update, I think so many things just broke from that patch alone...
Here's is my report about it: