[PC] Legion stuck on Treatment Theatre window

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a match and go to the map Treatment Theatre

Step 3 : In-game, go into frenzy and vault one of the window on the 2nd floor of the treatment room.

Step 4: Immediately after vaulting, cancel Feral Frenzy.

Step 5 : You may now be stuck in midair with no way to free yourself.


As I have no friends, I am unable to test this in KYF to see if it's replicable.


EDIT: I forgot to add, this happened after getting a hit on a survivor. Since I had Mural Sketch, the 0.3 m/s speed boost may or may not have something to do with it.


  • Character played - Legion
  • Perks played - Pop Goes the Weasel, Call of Brine, Thanatophobia, Barbecue & Chili
  • Map - Treatment Theatre
  • Frequency of the issue - ??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLrq_G3CDA


DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments