Many bugs, many flavours

I've never seen a game that has so many bugs in my life. Some of these bugs in this patch notes are literally basic programming knowledge and I'm just shaking my head thinking that these bugs should of never existed if they knew how to program a video game. The fact that they moved that big blob on the staircase that's supposed to solve the corner bug is now blocking hex totems. They're lazier than a bunch of dull rocks. It's clear as day that they don't give a flying hoot about you, this game or anyone else but when it comes to money oh boy. There is no passion to be seen here.

And that's not all honestly, there are now bots plaguing this game, a mole in BHVR who is leaking sensitive info to the public and so much more that I can't wrap my head around it. I don't know how you guys manage to do this but it seriously impresses me.

But anyway, I'll regret for the rest of my life spending my money on your DLCs, but I learn from mistakes so I'll thank you for that.

Comments