Probably Going to Main Legion

I know they’re kinda garbage without any buffs as of right now, but I feel like it’s just a cool OC killer like Spirit and not some over played annoying killer.

Comments

  • Oh, no doubt that playing legion is fun, but ther viability is beyond saddening worse compared to spirit in ptb.

  • @AlexAnarchy said:
    Oh, no doubt that playing legion is fun, but ther viability is beyond saddening worse compared to spirit in ptb.

    I didn’t put a lot of effort into posting this xD I really feel like they’re a cool killer and I can’t wait for it to come out on console, but yeah they have a massive amount of unused potential. I just feel like a lot of the licensed killers are overplayed, whereas the original killers could use more love. I think with all the threads on the PTB forums and the buff suggestions for Legion, they’ll become a better killer in the future. (Hopefully when the actual chapter is released.)

  • @AlexAnarchy said:
    Oh, no doubt that playing legion is fun, but ther viability is beyond saddening worse compared to spirit in ptb.

    I didn’t put a lot of effort into posting this xD I really feel like they’re a cool killer and I can’t wait for it to come out on console, but yeah they have a massive amount of unused potential. I just feel like a lot of the licensed killers are overplayed, whereas the original killers could use more love. I think with all the threads on the PTB forums and the buff suggestions for Legion, they’ll become a better killer in the future. (Hopefully when the actual chapter is released.)

    I am console too and I hope they are buffed nicely so I can main him as well
  • I think Legion is just like spirit. Some tweaks and possibly a top tier killer. As of right now it looks like something that could make this happen is allowing injured survivors not impacted by deep wounds to be downed by the frenzy attack.
  • I'm probably going to keep maining Spirit.