Eyrie of Crows & Reagent Offerings

I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet but I've encountered reagent offerings on Eyrie a few times now.

The dark mist is extremely promonant and can make spotting survivors far more difficult than I feel it should.

Has anyone else noticed this? Every other map is fine sure.

Comments

  • I mean that's what the reagent offerings are supposed to do (Murky Reagent - Highest amount of fog) and for some reason it only works on Eyrie Of Crows. The rest of the maps the Fog is just dark dust clouds.

  • I had a game on Eyrie as Myers recently and the fog was actually pretty thick. I didn't mind though because I feel like the offering should actually have some effect that's noticeable. The reagents honestly benefit and hurt both sides at the same time so I don't take too much issue.

  • So… they did what they’re supposed to do?

    Good stuff.

  • Honestly I’d love for this to be on all maps. Make fog an actual thing again

  • That's what they're supposed to do