Is hit survivor with exposed challenge broken?
Played Myers and got everyone down with tier 3 and it didn’t count.
Played Myers and got everyone down with tier 3 and it didn’t count.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I literally just had the same thing happen
Edit:Got it with Ghostface though
Same thing happened to me just now. I thought maybe it was because Myers was not a basic attack, but who knows. I changed it to a diff tome after the match
This happened to me as well, but I didn't investigate further with it. It might have to do with something about his power having a visual bug where survivors see the exposed icon when they're really not exposed. When they fixed the visual bug, maybe they broke the challenge for Myers.