(PC) Nurse can't perform any action
This occurred when I received a lag spike while charging a blink, when I let go, the Nurse did not blink and I couldn't perform any action, I could only move around. Getting pallet stunned fixed this.
This occurred when I received a lag spike while charging a blink, when I let go, the Nurse did not blink and I couldn't perform any action, I could only move around. Getting pallet stunned fixed this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also keep getting this bug to the point where I can't play single proper match as a killer. The dev team or community manager haven't give a single notice to the players about their concern to this problem. This only start happening after 5.7.0 update that might change how game handle network spike, but I'm still not sure about that yet.
Heres my report about this matter:
- https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321399/pc-5-7-0-animation-stuck-game-breaking