Are single rift cosmetics coming to the shop in the future ?

In the first 4 rifts there have been many single cosmetics scattered throughout, is there any information about their possible comeback in the future ?

Comments

  • There hasn’t been an official statement about them. We only know that charms are supposed to stay exclusive and most of the cosmetics are supposed to be added to the shop at least 6 months after the rift closes (but usually it takes longer). Nothing else was said afaik

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As far as we know, the single items will never come to the shop. This was in a dev stream some time ago

    Do you happen to know which stream? I have looked into the Q&A summaries and haven’t found anything on that. (Maybe i have overlooked one of the threads though..)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2947346#Comment_2947346

    I’ll see if I can find it. I’ll edit here if I do

    Edit: ok so all I’m finding immediately is that they said “most” of the cosmetics would be coming to the shop within 6-12 months of the relevant rift closing. Charms would remain exclusive. However, I don’t believe any of the single pieces have ever been added and I swear there was confirmation it would stay that way. Maybe I’m just remembering wrong.

    Here’s the stream where they talked about stuff coming back.

    https://youtu.be/dmFyEKu2CWc

    It starts at 32:55 and end somewhere around 33:15

    Thanks for looking it up!

    thats what I remembered as well, but I do think they have talked about single piece rift cosmetics somewhere as well as you said, but I don’t know where that would have been.