Demogorgon's Lifeguard Whistle add-on is missing a portion of it's effect in the descrption
Before the add-on description update, there used to be a line that said something similar to this: Slightly decreases the detection distance of Portals. (It is 1 meter)
The add-on still works like this, but this piece of information got lost after the description update, because I guess it was written before the add-on was nerfed.
Please add this, thank you in advance.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Are you really sure? Because from 4 to 3 meters it's not immediately clear
The value is still present in the game's code, so I think it's still active.
Also I think they wouldn't just nerf the add-on one patch, then buff it again the next one without telling it in the patch notes.
Damn you are right! It was nerfed in patch 5.0.0 !
I know how BHVR works, I have been playing this game for 3 and a half years already haha.
My words, but I just couldn't take it anymore, so I reported it, even tho I knew it since the add-on description update lmao.