Where can i make a hacker report?
I caught a cheater on video while recording for my YT channel. Where exactly can i submit this report? I have the steam handle and video as proof.
I caught a cheater on video while recording for my YT channel. Where exactly can i submit this report? I have the steam handle and video as proof.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Google 'Bhvr ticket'
Then once you're on the support page, head to the bottom where it says 'submit a request'
from there 'additional player report information' in the drop down
then just fill it all out, with the evidence included etc. You can also find your in game ID in the options menu of DBD itself if you need it
CoconutRTS just did a video on this
Here is the link to create a support ticket. Keep in mind an in-game report is mandatory and if you missed that an additional player report ticket will be useless…
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new